Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cosplay Meme~


^~^ One of my cosplay bloggers who I follow posted this~ (and I took it O_O)

★Who did you first cosplay as?
Flonne from Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, although when I was a wee lad in Kindergarten my mom made me a WonderWoman costume and I pretended I was her. D: I also wore a wig, I think that started it all XD

★When and where did you first cosplay?
Anime Expo 2007 at Long Beach, CA

★When and where was the last time you cosplayed?
Yesterday I had half a costume on? Um, actual cosplay...it was at an anime picnic last October. SO long ago :(

★Who have you cosplayed as in the past?
Flonne - Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Dark Sheik - Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Original design)
Misa Amane - Death Note
Videl - DBZ
Dizzy - Guilty Gear
Kai - Heavenly Sword
Mist - Fire Emblem
Kamikirimusi - Soul Calibur IV
Chelsea Tone - Tales of Destiny
Sakura Kinomoto - Card Captor Sakura(Vampire vers.)
Miyuki - LuckyStar
Ayame Sohma - Fruits Basket
[14]

★Who is your favourite person to cosplay as?
Kai, from Heavenly Sword ^~^!!

★Who do you REALLY wanna cosplay as?
Dark Sheik from SSBBrawl! T-T

★How many of your friends cosplay?
A nice amount :] It started with just one friend then we got everyone else to kind of join in and then formed a Cosplay group!

★Have you ever walked around in public in your cosplay outfit?
Yeah, I got a lot of people looking and whispering =P It's fun though because you feel like you're in the Anime or game ^~^

★Have people in public ever recognised you and asked for photos?
Mmm...Usually that only happens at cons. I've had people like my costume in public, but not know who I was.

★Have you ever made your own cosplay outfit?
I make all of mine ^^;

★When and where did you first learn of cosplay?
I would find pictures while searching for anime photos when I was like 11/12? I thought it was the coolest thing but never imagined I would be doing it! :D

★What did you think of it then?
I thought it was the coolest thing but never imagined I would be doing it! :D

★What do you think of it now?
I still love it but I love it even more because AM a cosplayer!! :D

★Where do you usually cosplay?
Anime conventions and small gatherings..sometimes at my parties.

★Have you ever done a cosplay skit on stage?
Not yet!

★Have you ever won a prize for said skit?
No, I've only entered one costume contest and won an award for that. It was neat :)

★Do you plan your cosplay outfits waaay before you're meant to wear them?
Mmmm, yeah. I try to! I don't want to be rushing last minute to fix it. I'm always excited to get them done but sometimes I procrastinate >.>;

★Have you ever been to a convention and cosplayed?
Yep. I've only been to 5 cons and 2 gatherings..I want to go to more and more!

★What is the best thing about cosplay?
Being able to show off what you worked on, get into character and get away with it? You're seen as completely normal at an anime-con. It's awesome.

★What is the worst thing about cosplay?
Being able to afford it all ;__;

★Why do you cosplay?
Because I LOVE IT. I don't know, it's just my favorite hobby now..or way of life? :O