Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, February 22, 2010

More progress for miss Agitha!

Yeeeeeeeep. I got a bit of progress done today!! Robby's mom let me use her sewing machine. She also gave me this hand sewing machine thing...for like emergencies (convention problems!) so I thought that was pretty cool.

^~^ Oh yeah, aside from getting progress done on Agitha's dress, I found some shoes for my Mercedes cosplay! w000h000! I found them at Wal-Mart. I was going to buy them and then Robby said he would just pay for it.. I don't know why... It might have been because I was getting some bad anxiety and he probably felt bad. I don't know, he's really nice though T-T


Tomorrow I'll try and make a video. I don't know though because my cousin who lives here in Texas will be coming to see me. D: So yah. We'll see! Good night.

-
Sheik