Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mike Abundo Sex Scandal


Pop culture blogger, cosplay community watchdog and certified Alodia Tard Knight Commander Mike Abundo isn't confined to the world of nerds playing dress up. He's got bitches coming after him even outside cosplay conventions. You may know him as that delusional bastard who thinks he's kind of a big deal and occasionally visits this blog to comment on articles challenging the prominence of his own web space, but he's not the standard social retard.

We have proof. What you will see below is the infamous Mike Abundo scandal video. I hear it's been around for nearly a couple of years, but this is the first time I saw it.



PS. I NEED a girlfriend who can give me a good blowjob WHENEVER I WANT. E-mail me if interested.

PSS. How come it's either they're good looking but rarely blow you or butt ugly but feeds on your cock like a starving cannibal? If you're cute AND a generous dick sucker, you know where to find me!

(Kudos to sick-masquerade.blogspot.com for this find.)