Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holding My First Cosplay Panel. Wow.

Okay, so I'm not really sure if I ever made this official on here but it IS official that I will be a guest at the upcoming "Ani-Vent" a convention that will be held this July in Fresno, CA. I have been asked to be one of the guest and hold my own Cosplay Panel!!!! I got SUPER excited when I was asked and totally accepted the offer! It would be pretty stupid if I didn't, duh!!!

I also have been asked to be a judge at the masquerade so I'm just like...really overwhelmed. It's not even like a HUGE con but it's still a con and more people go to these Fresno conventions because there really isn't anything else in this lame valley I reside in. Ah! Oh I also asked if I could have my own table in the Artist Alley and they said sure! So I will be selling some cosplay accessories and other things there ^~^ Yay for making money, right?

Aside from thaaaat, and my apologies if I already bragged about this. I don't MEAN to brag...I am just so excited and can't believe people would want me to be a guest XP. I guess I just put myself out there a lot and am very social ^~^!

Cosplay Progress, you say?
Nothing really, I've been busy and not near the sewing machine a lot lately. :( Tomorrow I'm going to see Catz again at the park. Might do BBQ or something....dunno, we'll see! Oh and Oerba Dia Vanille looks sooo tempting to add to my cosplay list. She's adorable. I'd like to play the game first :)