Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And things just continue to get more ridiculous….

image

Haha, in case you can’t spot the mistake. That is someone else’s Youtube channel. Not mine.

Some Naruto fan actually got the video from niconico, then uploaded it to Youtube. I am in some sort of shock myself so I don’t really know how to react. But I left him a nice comment as can be seen in the screencap.

Should I PM him/her to take it down? I know I should but I feel a little mean doing that =\ . So I need some help here peeps! Comment and tell me your vote for my action!!!

Much thanks to emmyp95 for directing my attention to this video.

Edit: He/she replied my comment with a PM! He/she have credited and put a link to my channel in the description.

|||||||||||| oTL

Now I feel even meaner! AHHHHHHHHHH I think I just made the situation worse!!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!