Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, March 29, 2010

Brainstorming 'n stuff..

Lately I've been really thinking about what other costumes I want to bring to Fanime, aside from Mercedes and Agitha.

Right now I am thinking...Leafeon is a DEFINITE possibility (seeing as I have all the material I need for the outfit) and now I'm thinking of cosplaying the Poe Merchant from LoZ: Ocarina of Time!

I bought some brown stretchy, brown fabric that was on sale today for $4! I also bought a zipper I needed for like $0.97. Pretty good deals. ^~^; I plan on making my gloves for Agitha with the brown fabric. I just need to learn HOW to make gloves first. I'm a little nervous but I'd rather make them than pay like $15 bucks for gloves that I'd have to alter anyway! -_-; Now that I have fabric I can make some and have enough for my Leafeon cosplay too. I plan on making the hand-paws and feet-paws with them. It'll be cute----I hope! XD