Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WWCPJ: Reaches Brazil !!

OMG, hey all my darlings, the World Wide Cosplayer Photo journey has reached BRAZIL!!!!!! So much thanks to Laurie for putting up such a lovely video! And omg, all my 3 participants by far are prettier than me its so not fair ! LOL

Anyway, congratulations to Pop*Gal from Virginia, America for being the 4th participant!

It is now 1 month before Christmas…. the unexpected delays in shipping have caused massive delays in the project. Do you guys think I should further extend the running of the project? Vote and comment to let me know when you think is a good time to extend till :D

online survey

I am so excited to see the project running smoothly! Stay tuned for my Brazil Spotlight entry  and banzaiiiii \o/