Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, November 19, 2010

♥ SoranoSuzu

Ryeain :
SoranoSuzu's Fraken Stein is superb, the scar itself attract me the most !! Such manly! *lovelove
The one I like most is her Ion Fortuna *points 2nd photo, details all the way; the photo angle, the lighting, the pose and the character itself.. kudos to the photographer too!!
Yes, indeed a lot of improvement can be seen through out her cosplays.. good job!~





✩✩ INTERVIEW SECTION ✩✩


Ryea : What is Cosplay to you?
S: Cosplay for me - the best hobby.
It's the way for showing my ambitions in role-playing, way for embodying my actor skills and my sewing skills plus other making skills. I love to make something by my hands and to act on the scene - so cosplay is perfect hobby for me. I love to create not just costumes, but full images of my beloved characters, which I like to look alike.



Ryea : When do you first started to cosplay?
S: About three of four years ago. My first festival was Animatrix in Moscow, January 2007.
Before that my cosplays was non-public and soooooo far from perfect, oh my...



Ryea : How many characters have you cosplayed so far ?
S: Not a lot of, about thirty characters.

2007
◦Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga ep.I)
◦Allen Walker (D.Gray-man manga)
◦James Potter (HP)
◦Claus Valca (Last Exile)
◦Watanuki Kimihiro (xxxHOLiC art vers.)

2008
◦Kuujaku (RG Veda)
◦Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
◦Starlock Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann)
◦Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
◦Watanuki Kimihiro (xxxHOLiC manga vers.)
◦Rolo Lamperouge (Code Geass R2)
◦Chikusa Kakimoto (KHR!)
◦Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
◦Komui Lee (D.Gray-man)
◦Kaworu Nagisa (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
◦Soul Evans (Soul Eater)
◦Albert de Morcerf (Gankutsuou)
◦Franken Stein (Soul Eater)

2009
◦Kirakishou (Rozen Maiden)
◦Sora Halloweentown (Kingdom Hearts II)
◦Watanuki Kimihiro (xxxHOLiC another art vers. xD)
◦Itoshiki Nozomu (Sayonara, Zetsubou sensei)
◦Aoyagi Ritsuka (Loveless)
◦Light Yagami (Death Note)
◦Mashiro Kuna (Bleach)
◦Wang Yao/China (Axis Powers Hetalia)

2010
◦Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann jail vers.)
◦Elizabeth (Shin Megamo Tensei - Persona)
◦Ion Fortuna (Trinity Blood - Thores Shibamoto art vers.)
◦Ashura-O (RG Veda)
◦Shion Kaito (Vocaloid - Imitation Black vers.)
◦Syaoran (Tsubasa:Reservoir Chronicle, art vers.)



Ryea : Which is your favorite character that you've cosplayed?
S: It's hard to name just one, because I love 90% of my cosplay character - and 10% I cosplayed just with interest.
There is three of my very favorite characters - Franken Stein, Simon and Watanuki Kimihiro. They're the best I think and they're mostly loved by me.



Ryea : Who is your first character?
S: Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga.


Ryea : Which characters is in your future cosplay list?
S: I don't want to reveal all secrets - I love surprises ^^
but I can say for sure that in the future I'll cosplay Nero from Devil May Cry 4, George from ParaKiss, D from Vampire Hunter Dloodlust and someone else ^^



Ryea : Do you make your own costume & props ?
S: It's about originals? No, I study in designers university and have absolutely no time for interesting originals.
All my non-cosplay works are designer's collections, historical costumes and other works like that.



Ryea : What is your favorite part when cosplay?
S: It's always small details, wigs and contact lenses ** I'm in love with them all and making small stuff like little hats, bracelets and masks - in other word, all decorating work - is pure joy for me!


Ryea: Any good/funny/memorable experience when you cosplay?
S: Every time I cosplay I learn something new and interesting - like how regular and boting things can be useful for my costumes and stuff.


Ryea: Do you idolize any cosplayer? Who?
S: Yes!
Astarohime&Emperor - http://astarohime.deviantart.com/
Cvy - http://cvy.deviantart.com/
Tamarpg - http://tamarpg.deviantart.com/
Astellecia - http://astellecia.deviantart.com/

They're the best! *0*



Ryea: Any tips to share ?
S: The main thing in cosplay - it's always try to do everything perfectly, from very beginning.
And, of course, a lot of love for cosplaying character and your work. Try to do as many small cosplay details as you can, that's every time bring character to life more and more.
Dream and try - not just dream! And all of plans and wishes will come true perfectly.



and 3 random questions :

1) Is Ion costume hard to make? which part took the longest time to make?

S: Not very hard, but a little... long. I've spent a month for this costume, it's really long time for me. The longest time to make... I think it's hat, but at the same time it's my favorite part of costume.


2) Franken Stein's scar is so real ! What kind of materials you used? any tutorial?

S: There are no difficult tutorial for that scars - I've made them prom cotton wool and medical glue. And make-up of course. Nothing very special ^^


3) Do you prefer more in crossplaying? You do well in crossplaying *thumbsup

S: Thanks! *0* I love crossplaying because it's always more difficult than just cosplay.
More difficult - more interesting.



Ryea : And lastly, what do you think about Let's Cosplay~?
S: I've just heard about this page, but I've looked it through and find it really nice, informative and interesting ^^


Thanks so much SoranoSuzu !!~