Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cosplay Goddess shows her true color

On the entire AlodiaxLuis Manzano debacle, I can only say: What the fuck were you idiots expecting? Did you seriously think Alodia is in the cosplay scene out of love and passion for the craft? She's getting a shitload of money out of cosplay. That's why she goes as far as telling everyone she used tissues after a shower and that she plays hardcore Starcraft.

Showbiz = more business. Get it? I don't understand why people are even making a fuss over her first dibs on cosplay showbiz. It's like they stopped one sunny morning, looked at the sky, and said "hey, the sun is really bright!"

A quick Youtube search didn't lead me to her mention on The Buzz, so watch this video instead.



P.S. Is it just me or did her SC2 posts disappear after I pointed out how erroneous they were?