Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wow. Okay.

Less than 3 weeks until Fanime? Like PikminLink just said today... Fanime really HAS creeped up on us. I fortunately can say I got some work done today! I painted the designs on to top part of my Agitha dress, added the grommets and painted any areas where the paint had chipped off whenever I had punched them into the fabric. I also finished the light blue part of the skirt/dress so now I need to paint on the designs! Yay fun! Yaaay..not...really..no.
I also kind of dyed my hair but it is not obvious..Only in the sun or looking up close can you really tell I added burgundy to my hair. The brown roots took it well, the faded black/dark brown? No. :[ I should have already guessed, I dunno..

Soooooooo yaaaaaaah. Check out my DAILYBOOTH! If you want to see some updates and pictures of moi. If you don't, that's fine too.. XD

Tomorrow I'm going by Kay-chan's to try on her petticoats underneath my skirt. Yay..~
I also might paint my buckles gold and uh get my glue gun back!


-
Sheik

I keep listening to this song...