Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, May 30, 2010

湾岸ミッドナイト Wangan Midnight

Was linked from a Kiddy Grade AMV to this video because of the awesome song. Anyway, this song is making me want to pick up initial D. I'm lazy to research but I think Wangan Midnight is NOT Initial D right? Okay, my last sentence confuses people but nevermind.

Back to question, anyone has any recommendation or comments? Should I pick it up or should I forgo this classic title?

And many apologies on my part. I really should stop doing 'Anime to watch' entries like these @_@ But I feel like this is the easiest way to share and get minna's comment before I waste my time on a lousy title. I watch anime and manga at a snail's pace because I like taking my own sweet time to savour every frame and story plot. Which is the reason why I have limited Anima/Manga intake.

BTW, I'm onto like episode 8 of Kaichou Wa Maido sama. Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan still 0%. Code Geass 0% (yesss I have not taken this up yet @_@) So much series to follow up and so much things to do but so little time!

And my videos! and tutorials! I think cows can do faster than me T^T Please bear with me while I get my drive and motivations back. I've been pretty distracted lately.