Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 More DAYZ?!




Yeah. So I'm pretty much finished with my stuff. All I need to do now are touch ups. I need to touch up my wings, touch up Mercedes' top..and Agitha's top. Thaaaaaaaat's all folks!! XD

Ahhh. I also need to write down a list of what to pack. I'm going to be taking 5 costumes. 4 of them I kind of planned, 1 is for a friend to borrow during the Zelda gathering but I also might wear it (it's Dark Sheik) on Friday evening so I can snag some pics with InkyLink because he has an awesome Dark Link. :DDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and he's traveling from like the East....so it's a rare occasion ~!

-cough-
Huge pic is huge but whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

And...why did my font change color randomly? OKAY ANYWAY. SOoooooo I'm really excited for fanime. Almost got everything how it needs to be. Everyone else in my group is hurrying to finish things, but I'm pretty sure they'll finish. We're super nervous and excited about our skit. I think it'll go well. I wonder what the stage looks like, I've only seen the stage they use to use in that one building.

Oy! I just turned on my phone cause it died and I got like 2 messages each from 3 of my group members..who all seem to need my help! I feel bad though.. I have to go to a graduation today, out of town..like an hour away. I don't want to go, but I already said I would and my family is all close 'n stuff..so it looks bad if we miss out on things...especially when they went to both my graduations. BLEGH. I'm bringing my Pokemon game. I hate sitting through graduation ceremonies. :(!!!!!!!

Anyway, I need to go and work on stuff for like an hour then get ready. Freakin' cheap. :[ Talk about bad timing.