Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I feel Crappy and it's Great!!!


-Cough- MY DRESS IS ALMOST DONE!!-cough- (This pic was taken before I added on the last details at the bottom!)


Okay. So I don't feel that crappy, which is rare but it happens and I'm so glad. Ahem, as many of you may remember I was worried about a little present from mother nature not arriving before Fanime... well it HAS so I am GLAD. :D!!!!!!!!!! I won't be bloated, sick, cramping and worried in my off white costumes this weekend. I'll be okay. w00t. So that's some relief off my shoulders!

As Blanche always says, "Better late than..pregnant!" Ahem..ehh..if you don't watch Golden Girls then nevermind XD!!!!!

Alright so I am pretty much DONE with Agitha's outfit. All I need to do now is run down to the hardware store and buy some grommets for the back of the dress because I ran out. I also need to add the anklets she has goin' on and theeen add the butterfly wings to the back of her dress. I think I'll just use velcro, so they can just kind of stick to my back... o.O; They're really light weight seeing as they are only craft foam. The other butterflies along the front will be safety pinned to the front. This way I won't have to worry about ruining them when the dress is packed away in it's plastic dress protector thing... they'll be put away in something else.

I have a feeling that this week is going to fly by really fast!!! O_O; Are you guys ready for Fanime? It's this Friday. -PEES-