Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Less than 2 WEEKS left!!!


Hi everyone...

I know I calmed down on the daily posting. I have been kind of busy and kind of sick. Stress has caused me to get headaches and bad..digestive..stuff. Heh. Blegh. I'm okay though, I just have a lot on my mind and only half of it is about cosplay. Unlike the stereotype, my life isn't just about this awesome hobby...I have bills and jobs to think about too.. (e_e) which sucks.........most days.

Umm..I'm not sure what to write about today, I'm again, not feeling too well. I did some work on my crossbow though so I will show you that and I'm almost done with Leafeon. I might work on the tail today...I don't know. I have so much to work on so I don't know what I want to work on first. :P

How are you all doing? Who's going to Fanime? It's like NEXT FRIDAY, less than 2 weeks away. Anyone freaking out? Cause I sort of am........................

Oh and my "." is prolonging itself. Last year it did this before AnimeExpo. It waited a WEEK before it actually hit ...on Day 1 of AX. -_________________- It better not do that this year. I'm going to go try and relax and pray it hits me soon. T____T Stupid mother nature and it's desire to make me miserable.....