Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, October 29, 2010

Some Clarifications Re: Siopao Master, His Retardation, And Others


So lately there's been a lot of motherfuckers banging on my door begging for my two cents on this Siopao Master dude who's apparently been wreaking havoc in some nerdy organization of toy collectors. Quite frankly, I find this all too trivial. What piqued my interest is Siopao Master's post on a gaming blog (yes, cosplay drama on a gaming blog) claiming I was on vendetta.

That's ridiculous. I could care less about your stalking escapades. Heck, people's been bugging me about Erskine for a long time but only until he was nibbling at my ass did I actually give him the attention he's been working hard for. In your case, all I knew was that you were some sort of Abundick cocksucker.

When the drama around you exploded, I was like "Eh, another freak trying to hit on cosplayers because he can never get pussy less retarded? What else is new?"

The magic happened when I saw your pictures and found that, lo and behold, you were perfect for our Hall of Shame! Making a funny entry about you was as easy as poking fun at George Bush, so I did.

You meet the requirements anyway. You are one of the less desirable elements in the cosplay community, and by less desirable I mean people wish they knew a way to tell you to fuck off without hurting your feelings, lest you turn into another deranged villain (aka RG).

Your induction into the PinoyCosplay Hall of Shame was so successful, I think it's time for you to get the spotlight once more.