Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Crimes of Erskine

Now that I've heeded your prayers, it's time to finally put the old man on the hot seat. Here you can discuss all your experiences with the notorious Facebook stalker, whether good or bad. To start, here is one of the many letters sent to me in complaint of Erskine's actions and why he deserves to be called out for his crimes.

-------------------------------

Hi Gamertotoy,

I am sure you heard of the name Erskine Noel, who is very popular among the “Cosplay” community in Facebook. Here are some of the arguments about him and why you should feature him on behalf of the cosplay community.

  1. Feeling Close (a.k.a F.C) to cosplayers – If you are an active Facebook user who visits some of the cosplayer’s page, there is a high probability that you may see Erskine’s name on it if the cosplayer is very popular. He posts “Wall messages” to cosplayers especially girls. To think of it, he is not even in the Philippines. How can he possibly be close to that cosplayer if I may ask you? Just look on the screenshot we gave you(fproof1.jpg), it’s pretty creepy. A solid evidence of this is that my friend’s friend is a victim of his act. The victim does not even know Erskine Noel personally. When Erskine is going to post a wall message, she usually just ignores it.

  1. Chanero Factor – I am sure majority of the male cosplayers have this trait, but his style is different in terms of how he actually deliver it. It’s pretty annoying that every pretty cosplayer that I see in Facebook has a comment of Erskine Noel in it telling “Pretty *puts a name of cosplayer here ^__^”. Yes I know it is a compliment to the cosplayer. But what I want to point here is that he always do this to every pretty girl cosplayer that I see on Facebook. It’s damn annoying. If he wants to be have a cosplayer girlfriend, better stick to one. Rather than commenting on every cosplay girl that I see on Facebook.

  1. Nonsense “Like” of Photos – Erskine has a bad habit of liking a photo regardless if it is not related to him. If he is your friend in Facebook, browse a picture that has a pretty girl cosplayer on it. There is a high probability that “Erskine Noel likes this” on the picture.

  1. The “comment” bomb – Personally I want to praise him for being very active in Facebook by posting certain comments to cosplayers. In a daily basis, if you’re the Erskine Noel type, you will be posting comments to albums, statuses and even walls comments. The proof can be found inside fproof2.jpg.

  1. Your Facebook stalker – Erskine Noel is your guy who wants to haunt you even if you are offline on the FB chat( look at the fproof5.jpg). A desperate guy indeed.

It is up to you to decide if you are going to feature him. I am pretty sure majority of the Facebook users share the same sentiment with me.

Thank you for listening to my request and I hope to see his feature someday on your page.