Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, October 29, 2010

♥ LALAax

Ryeain:
I really love her Nura, especially the wig !!~
and her name Lalaax sounds familiar to me until I click into her gallery.
Ah yes! It's the Bernard Otolani that blew me away with the awesome suit and background.
and this this THIS ...isn't it .. *nosebleeds*




✩ INTERVIEW SECTION ✩

Ryea: What is COSPLAY to you?
L:Cosplay is a hobby, a way to express love for the character.
COSPLAY是兴趣爱好,对角色喜爱的一种表现


Ryea: When do you first started to cosplay?
L: 7 years ago.. around 2002-2003
7年前,是几几年来着...2002-2003左右


Ryea: How many characters have you cosplayed so far ?
L: In 2010, there's many ...
近来是说2010年内吗?不少呢...我数数看

DRRR - Izaya
Nurarihyon no mago -Nura Rikuo
LUCKY DOG1 - Bernardo
KHR - Rokudo
KHR -Squalo
KHR - Tsuna
DOGS - Haine
Letter Bee -Lag Seeing


Ryea: Which is your favorite character that you've cosplayed?
L: I'm a universal love person~~ I'll cos the characters I like, in other words the characters that I've cosplayed are the characters that I like the most in the series.
我是个很博爱的人呀~~~喜欢的角色我都会COS,换句话说我COS的角色都是最喜欢的.


Ryea: Which is your first character?
L: HUNTER X HUNTER - Chrollo Lucilfer


Ryea: Which characters is in your future cosplay list?
L: There's to many... the latest one probably is Nura Rikuo from Nurarihyon no mago.
太.多.了...最近的应该是滑头鬼之孙的奴良滑瓢


Ryea: Do you make your own costume & props?
L: Props are all self made, costumes are tailor made but add on the details myself
道具都是自己制造的,服装是在裁缝店定做然后自己加工


Ryea: What is your favorite part when cosplay?
L: The making process and when photo shoot with friends
制作的过程.和朋友一起拍摄的过程(愉快的气氛)


Ryea: Any good/funny/memorable experience when you cosplay?
L: Once, due to rushing Final Fantasy 12 Rasler 's amour have not sleep or eat for 3 days 3 nights... suddenly realize human has unlimited potential and became superman.
曾经3天3夜不吃不喝不睡,一直原地不动的在赶制最终幻想12 RASLER的盔甲...突然发现人的潜能无限大自己变成超人了!


Ryea: Do you salute/idolize any cosplayer? Who?
L: I like everyone's cosplay they're awesome
大家的COS都很棒我都很喜欢哦!


Ryea: Any tips to share ?
L: Everyone just enjoy cosplay, this is an interesting activity~! Don't give pressure to yourself!
大家请轻松的玩COSPLAY吧,这是一个很棒很有趣的活动~!不要给自己压力哦!



and 3 super-random questions :

1) How many contact lens do you owned?
L: A bunch, if counted ... there must be over 30 pairs.. but of course thrown some away due to expiry date.
一堆,硬要数的话...30对以上肯定有的,不过很多过期了就扔掉了.

2) How long can you stay in your house without going out?
L: If there's food. =v= 2 to 3 days
只要有食物.=V=2-3天?

3) Your favorite food?
L: I love to eat all types of food! Welcome feeding me!
什么都喜欢吃!欢迎喂食!



Ryea: And lastly, what do you think about Let's Cosplay~?
L: It's an awesome page! I will always visit here!
是个很棒的网站呢!我会经常逛逛的!



Thanks Lalaax!!~