Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, November 13, 2009

Surprise Kay-chan!

So my friend Kay-chan was sick today so Ne-chan and surprised her with soup and
of course, our presence. :D
She was very surprised and happy to see us. We mostly talked about our crossplay plans for AOD and looked at pictures online of other crossplayers and characters we might also crossplay as.
It was fun. I just hope she gets well soon.

Oh! We're not doing Ayame and Shigure anymore. It's official. :[ (Although I will probably do Ayame later on...) Anyway. SOOOOOOO....Wanna know what we have chosen? Oh and I must say. Every cosplayer has to do AT LEAST one cosplay that is totally OVER-done. XD
You ready for this...........huh huh huh?!?! XD
..Okay behold..thy characters:

Ne-chan & I as:

Kyouya & Tamaki

Kay-chan as:

"Mori"

Ahh yes. This is indeed the Ouran High School Host Club. Very over done BUT we won't be wearing the usual uniforms we will...be...waiters! :D


We also plan on carrying around trays with items on them. XD

Ahh....I can't wait to be a man. I will have squealing fangirls. o.o; Oh god..
Oh god...........

-Spazzes-

I'll be ording my blonde wig soon.