Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Animal Crossing: Halloween

[A little late. I know! I even mentioned in my other blog how I didn't have time to really blog on Halloween. I was busy with costume making and a party.]

Okay. For those of you who have AC already know this... Halloween on that game is freakin' cute... BUT it ticked me off! Those little animal's are brats! They DEMAND candy from you and if you don't give any they turn your head into a pumpkin and your clothes into rags. They're evil! I wanted to slap the little brats. I was trying to give all my candy to Jack but they would run into me with their demands and even steal my candy if I didn't give it. Ugh. I also wish I had bought more candy... I got a few of the spooky furniture pieces though so I'm not too disappointed. I love how they changed the music and had everyone trick or treating (Even if they did do it wrong.) It was cute. :) Everyone looked like this.. --> and you had to figure out who was Jack..because he's the one who actually gives you cool stuff back.


Anyway...I'm tired now. I woke up sick this morning because of all the junk I ate at the party that night. @_@ Blegh.

Hope you all had a great Halloween!