Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Re-post: R.I.P. Beeb.

My hamster was found dead today. :( When I went to feed him he didn't move from his little red tube...He was stiff.

I cried really bad. I didn't even think I'd take it so hard. It was mostly because of the guilt I felt. I felt I had neglected him. He was staying at my dad's while I've been living at my moms. I fed him every few days..and I should have taken better care of him and fed him more... He didn't allow me to hold him so I never did. He was always scared of me the day I got him. .__. Sometimes I'd feel like crying seeing the boring life he had. All he could do was run in his wheel...and sleep.

Ugh...It's just depressing right now. I feel so bad... I burried him under the bush infront of my mom's place. I placed a little red rose over it too. (._______.)

R.I.P. Beeb 11-18-09