Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crossplay Decision Making... :(

Ugh. Very big cosplay nerd moment!

You know how I said I decided on Ayame? Well now I'm not sure. My friend might not be Shigure after all and I don't know if I want to go as a male with long hair. I might just be mistaken for a girl character...who looks slightly manly because of no make up and thicker brows (I'm going to use make up to thicken them)

:[ So I'm not sure who I want to crossplay as yet! I DO though. I want to be a MAN. O_O

XD It just seems soooo fun. I'm really excited for AOD.


P.S.
Harvest Moon has me addicted. Animal Crossing hasn't been getting any love because of it. I can't wait until I unlock Julius. He's the man I have chosen to go after. XD He's freakin hawt. I flirt with everyone in the town though, I even give girls gifts...except I will not befriend Candace. She's my rival =.=;


What games are you guys playing? :D

-
Sheik