Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, November 15, 2009

CosplayDNA = Love

Okay. Kay-chan wins at life. She found this amazing wig site where she purchased her first wig and is very much in love with it. D: She bought a long Auburn, heat resistant wig for only $30. It's silky smooth, hardly tangles and you can use curling iron/straightners on it.

I usually buy from YanKenShop or Designer Wigs and...whatever it was called but this site has won me over. I always have a slight fear of "What if this wig is totally wrong when I get it and I don't have time to switch it back?!" I also hate wasting time too. >__>; Anyway. I think this store is SORT of new because I never ran into it in the past..and I've bought 9 wigs from Ebay stores. (I've also never had a problem with eBay shopping so I am happy.)


ANYWAY. The point of this blog post was to show the wig I want! Click Here! It's the blonde wig I'm thinking I will get for my Tamaki cosplay.. ya? It should work. I haven't found anything with a good price and fine quality that will work for him yet (aside from this one).

I also really need to keep working on my Princess Agitha...and gathering more material for Mercede's crazy cross bow (What's up with me cosplaying small girls with crazy ginormous weapons? >__>)

-cough- Mercedes -cough-


She's adorable, but I won't really start on her until next year...since it's for our Fanime Odin Sphere group cosplay. But yaaaaaaaaaa. I'm going now. Need to draw some avatars for TinieMe friends. (TinierMe is so addicting...and so much cuter than Gaia. >:O)