Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, November 27, 2009

shopping!

So I went shopping on black friday....but I went later so it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I wanted to get some fabric for my cosplays but half way there I had realized that I had forgotten my referance pics....grrrrrrr yeah, but I did get some gift for friends and family! I believe that i'm going shopping again tomarrow with my friends just for cosplay. Ahhh its nice to do a little cosplay shopping. It cheers me right up! At the end of this month I think i'm going cosplay shopping for my shigure stuffs with Sheik-Chan! yay! Not only that but I just found out that Fanime Starts the same day as my gradnight :( ....No gradnight for Kay-Chan lol I think I would have more fun at Fanime. NO I know I would have more fun XD so yeah that was today....oh and I think i'm gonna style my Chidori wig a bit more this weekend! woohoo! Well thats it! Bye bye peoples!