Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, October 12, 2009

Nostalgia

I'm over at my friend's house right now. Not too sleepy so I'm leaving a post before going to sleep!

We played Ocarina of Time(Zelda..DUH) becaauuse Robbie had never played it!! O_O NEVER. How could this be, you ask? I do not know! I played most of it...but uh, she gets to do Lord Jabu-Jabu's belly. I hate that 'temple' XD! Hehe... We were going to finish it tonight but we're too tired...and it bugged me so I didn't want to play it tonight.

Ah...I still love the game. I can't wait until Link grows up. I use to have the fattest crush on him. Seriously. Wait...............I STILL do. >:D Ahh..Link....why are you so cute, in all your cheap graphic-ness? (Except Twilight Princess...He got smoother). Teehee. I love Zelda!

I still plan on getting the Triforce or Royal crest symbol tattooed on me. I'm thinking the back of my neck... :3


I don't know. Guess I'll go....^__________^ TTYL. Oh and yay for....4 followers? :3

Oyasuminasai~!


-
"Sheik"