Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Hate Bohan. Do You?

I really do. I DO.

He is so frrreakin' irritating. I just want him to shut up so I can give him a taste of the HeavenlySword >;/

I was reminded why I need to play videogames with someone else in the room. I get so mad when I don't get something right the first time. >:O

As much as I love HS, I hated having to control Kai's arrows..(Even though it was cool when you got them in the butt! XD I did love how they made them react to whatever area they were hit!) but...controlling those canon balls. No. Hated that. Hated it before and hated it last night.

I got some of the scenes on camera when my friend Robbie was playing (since she never played before). We would switch back and forth--since I love playing it :D But I let her play most of it. We didn't finish though, we got to that last battle with Bohan. He cheats. Yep. I've decided that he is a BIG cheater! :O A fatty-mc-fatfat.

I sound real mature don't I? Leave me alone, I'm only 20. XD

In anycase...I'll be uploading more youtube videos (and throw in the silly scene of the jumping gorilla's Nariko had to fight because Robbie wasted all the canon's on nothing..so she had to fight them all). It was like "WOO HOO. PAR-TAY over HIZZERE!!!" XD I was cracking up SO hard when more of Roaches pets came hopping out of those entrances (When you go to find Flying Fox's lair). XD She was like, "AHH...more keep coming!". She eventually killed them all and tossed their limp bodies around as if they were ragdolls. That made me laugh too.

Ahh..I could go on about HS and it's awesomeness but I think...I will either find something to eat or nap. We stayed up late and I woke up early..so my body is mad at me. (e__e);

Bai bai~ ^_________________^

P.S.
I'm Kai's #1 FAN. :O