Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, October 10, 2009

He Loves Me.

Guess what?
WHAT?

Robby talked to me. Oh really? Tell me something I don't know.
Uh, well......He kind of said something along the lines of...
I MIGHT BE GETTING A PS3 FOR CHRISTMAS!

Because he loves me. He personally doesn't care for the ps3 though because it doesn't have enough games that he's interested in. >;/ BUT I want it. I know more games will be coming out and Blu-Ray is going to get BIG like DVD did...so might as well beat them to the punch!

^~^ So yeah..
Bohan died today. Robbie finally defeated him. I was home, but she texted me.
-dances-

Oh yeah! I also joined this site called TinierMe, it's REALLY cute and way better than Gaia. If you want to play then let me know and give me your e-mail. I get 300 coins for every friend I invite (that joins). ^~^; It's sooo cute though.




P.S.
Someone please give me the whole "Lovely" furniture collection on Animal Crossing: City Folk.
PLZ.




kthnxbai.

-
Sheik aka...Kai's #1 Fan (That is..if I'm not Kai!)