Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I want a PS3

So unfortunately, I don't have one. I never have...
I've only gotten to play PS3 games at friend's houses...a few of them own PS3's.
I currently only own a N64, PS2 , GC and the Wii. Since I cosplay a lot now I can't really afford other things, I also have no job at the moment. -Tear-

My fiance said we could get a new console once we move in together (after we get married) and I think I will choose the PS3. I want to play Little Big Planet with my friends (as Kai!) and of course have everyday access to Heavenly Sword....the most awesome PS3 game, in my eyes anyway. :D

Assassin's Creed II is coming out, I still need to play the first one (which we have...). I want to play God of War III too :O!!

There's a new Zelda game, the Spirit Tracks one but I don't really care of DS Zelda games that much. They're okay...but meh.. :( I prefer waiting for the big platform games... Like the new Zelda game for wii that will probably arrive in 2011.

Ah...I'm going to Robbie's house again to play more HS. Why must playing as Kai be so challenging? It's still fun though...just controlling those dang arrows.. >:O

Well...little Sheik says good bye for now. Time for some Twing Twang!Ciao.