Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, April 26, 2010

OH MY GAWD!! Work, work, work..

Wow. I did not mean to rhyme but whatever!


Soooo I'm kind of....FREAKING OUT HERE.... but that's normal when you have like 50 things to do for 2 costumes.

Yeah, only 2. If only they were simple...... but noooo, Agitha has so many tiny details that in order to even know how many she has you would have to analyze a photo of her for like....10 mins. I know some characters are worse but believe me, she's still complicated. Most of the stuff is stuff that doesn't exactly exist. Her pattern for the dress does not exist. I'm talking about the weird swirlies on the dress, the weird bug jewelry,the weird off colors, the jars she carries. Yah.....sooo guess who gets to paint that on with a made up stencil and fabric paint =D!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!! -_________________- I also have the rest of her dress to sew, there's like layers of stuff....and details too.

-Sigh- Her butterflies took like 3 hours just to paint several layers and add the detailed dots on there. I had to have a few colors out so I could use them all while I painted. I couldn't go fast either because as much as I WANT to rush.. I can't afford to because then it'll all look like crap. :[

-breathes- I won't even get started on my Mercedes costume.

Okay. I lied. I will. I need to make her giant crossbow AND wings...from scratch. No base wings pre-made or whatever..... and then I need to redo some of her costume because it bugs me how wrong it is. :( I won't have contacts for her either because I'd have to get my eyes checked ANd then buy the contacts on top of that. It would be around $100 without my insurance and stuff so yaaaah.....not happening anytime soon.

.________. -cries a little inside- I have a few weeks left...and this all must be done. Not just done. Done right. Everything takes long. The day is already ending and all I did was the butterflies and stuff. I'm not stopping now though. I'm going to go back to the basket for Agitha and work on that then make some of the bugs that go inside the jars. Yep...


Bye for now. Oh and yes, it will be worth it in the end but for now. I complain because it makes me feel better :D!!!!!!!!

/end of cosplayer rant.