Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, April 26, 2010

GamerTotoy Soapbox: On cosplay pussy white knights


After reading the latest comments on the "Top 6 Reasons Why I Will Never Hit on a Cosplayer Again", I thought I'd put in some of my precious time to explain a few things. Forgive me for being an extremely busy man; I cannot respond to everything, but I will at the soonest possible time.

This is just sad. I mean if those girls are real and those so called "past encounters" with them DID happen. Why do you need to "kiss-and-tell" on them? If they really are problematic individuals then can't you just keep their failures or problems to yourself? If you really can't stand them then couldn't you just move on and leave it at that? Why the "kiss-and-tell" and constant degrading?

I do not kiss and tell. That is, if by definition kiss-and-tell is "to divulge to others intimate details of one's romantic and/or sexual affairs which should be kept secret." Cosplayers being social retards, family black sheep, total wrecks, dumbasses, jealous freaks and bad performers in bed aren't secret. Sure I shared a couple of specific experiences, but no names were called and no reputations are meant to be tarnished. Should they identify themselves with any of the accounts stated, that'd be their fault and their own covers blown.

Why emulate your master in sleeping with plenty of women!? It's just plain useless, no offense to your master. What does it prove by sleeping with plenty of women!? That you are perverted? It's just downright degrading to women. Judging a person on sexual performance is really idiotic, no matter how you look at it.

This one's easy. Let me just answer your questions, and then some.

1. I do it to surpass my master. You see, as much of an advantage he has over me in years he's spent on this planet alone, we still have this rivalry thing going. Or at least, I believe I can compete with him and even surpass him in some aspects (he would never admit that). To become completely better than him in every expertise is a lifetime goal of epic proportions. Scoring more than his vague 500+ record with a solid 600 is just one battle won in this perennial war. He's a man well-versed with the ways of the world and I intend to be greater.

2. Aside from proving that arrogant bastard that I'm better than him, experiencing various women serves to enrich my own person. I realize that I have much to learn and experience is the best teacher to learn from. To gain that experience, I have to do things and do women.

3. It is only perversion if you have a skin-deep understanding of sex. For us better-informed individuals sex is sacred and a method to reach spiritual fulfillment. It is not just the practice of sticking dick into pussy. It is a process in which men and women become gods and goddesses. I will not go into detail with this. Do your homework. Keyword is tantric sex.

4. Notice how "bad in bed" was the final criteria? That's because sex is the culminating point, not the basis of judgment. Sex is the manifestation of man's true nature, of both spiritual and carnal desires. Sex is only degrading if you think virginity is a measure of dignity. Sexual liberation is merely a slice of the endless search for freedom from the restrictive faculties of mankind that keep us from identifying with our true selves and making the most out of gifts we were born with. Once again, I beseech you to look it up yourself.