Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Azrael: Why must you torment us?



Me thinks he needs to be with debaters to study teh ways of teh right engrish.

Azrael:

Hanging out with Maja Salvador while she design her own Adidas shoes

"I met actress Maja Salvador at the launch of miadidas inside adidas Sports Performance Store in Greenbelt 3. I waited for her to finish the adidas shoe she created and designed using the website www.miadidas.com, which you can customize your very own design for your adidas shoes, you can change color, material, personalize it with your name, insert country flag and etc."

Let me quote my officemate when he saw this abomination (I was referring to the text Azrael mentioned in his blog): Kadiri.

Ugh. Obesity and ignorance kills.