Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, April 23, 2010

Chanemperor's **** too big for comfort?


So I had this really vague and seriously disturbing conversation with a very reliable source. I am left with a riddle so mind-bogglingly hard that I think I'll just give up on figuring it out and let you do the guesswork.

===================

GT: Don't you like [Chanemperor]? He's got a long and sturdy... you know what I mean!

Source: You've seen it? Gah. I don't care anyway. Ask her proud gf.

GT: You perv! I was talking about his chin!

Source: I overheard his gf saying she can't sleep beside him. I don't know why. Maybe that's the reason. I have no idea why they talked about that in public.

===================

For the benefit of those who are too dumb to notice, let me state the question: What part of the Chanemperor is so long and sturdy that his girlfriend can't sleep beside him - his chin or his dick?