Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Perfect Bleach Shihouin Yoruichi Cosplay

Perfect Bleach ShihouinYoruichi Cosplay 
this another  Perfect Cosplay of Shihouin Yoruichi from Bleach , I've posted photos of Yoruichi Cosplay before, and now I have three more cool Cosplay pictures from Bleach Yoruichi Shihouin Cosplay, first appearance in the bleach anime Yoruichi Shihouin is a sexy black cat >.<, well i mean she looks sexy when she turned into a hot girl.




I liked the character Shihouin Yoruichi as I like to Soi-Fon, they look cool, when can move at high speed like flash, which is impossible to do that by ordinary people (more precisely, it is impossible done by humans in the real world lol), and this Cool Bleach Yoruichi Shihouin Cosplay it cool for sure, i mean, look at the cosplayer ... she's very fit as Shihouin Yoruichi, she was black and hot, very fit with Shihouin Yoruichi who is on my mind, it perfect!!