Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao as a host at the recent Microsoft's Who Dunn It Event

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao as a host at the recent Microsoft's Who Dunn It Event
Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao as sexy as ever as The Baroness III while hosting the event

Alodia striked a hosting job again! On the recent Whodunnit.com, which is featured by Microsoft Philippines for the developers and IT experts, they considered Alodia Gosiengfiao to be the front act on the said event. What a lucky doll! I've read some of her post about the said event and really laugh on this status:

On our way home.. Gosh, being The Baroness is quite hard, they intercepted my guns when we were heading towards the Microsoft event I was hosting... Yes, I look like terrorist... Heels, shiny leather, sparkly cobras, here to terrorize the area! LOL

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao with her newly improved cobra! Yaiks!
Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao with her newly improved cobra! Yaiks!

Well I will just say to that post, "If you will be the terrorist, I will propose to be your slave for life!"

I guess the popularity of Alodia Gosiengfiao was on the run right now consider a major endorsement like Microsoft which is one of the influencial company not only in the Philippines but worldwidely considerable as one of the biggest company to deal with. I'm also curious on the concept of Whodunnit.com projecting a concept like Cosplay. Is it the logo of their event? I guess I need to go on research on that one and will update this post if I can have some information about that. The next question will be, what will be the next endorsement of Alodia? Or do you have any idea or guess?