Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Keepin' busy.


So I'm just chillin' at my laptop that I have set on the bar counter with a little fan blowing in my general direction. It's nice to be able to just relax again.
EEEEEEEEEEEEE.....My mom just started the blender and it startled me XD SO MUCH FOR RELAXATION.... Nah, I don't mind. She's blending up ice and frozen Orange juice to make orange slushies for us. They're really good! ^_____^;;

I can say that today went well for me. I went to church and talked with Kailey's mom about a job that I'm thinking I have a REALLY good chance at getting. I already have her recommendation and I've been a Christian all my life so I am way comfortable sharing about the Lord with the kids. Oh yeah! I didn't mention the job earlier did I? Yeah. It's basically this intern job where I will be a leader for this kids program at the church called KidMo. I will be making sure lesson plans are planned out, help plan out games and lead the children around. I'll also tell them stories from the Bible whenever other leaders aren't able to be there. I'll be on "level one" for a while so I won't be doing TOO much but I will be paid! I'm so happy to be getting my foot in the door. I've been jobless since I took a break from school. This means I can go back to school next semester. I refuse to take out loans so maybe I can get some financial aid too. The job won't pay a lot, it's part time but for now it's experience and such. Never thought I'd be working with kids but a job is a job and I've been praying about this! ^_^;

What else did I do today... well I helped babysit my little cousins for about 5 hours and then I came home and worked on my curtains. I put some new ones up. I kind of gave them my own touch though... but eventually I'll put up even better curtains. After that I took in some jeans because they were too baggy on the legs. I messed up and so they're half way finished..XD One leg came out too tight. I hate having to rip seams...T________T

Ohh my slushie is all ready. Yay. I'm going to go now.

I hope you all had a fantastic day!

P.S.
My Luxray ears are done...they've been done. I'll take pics when I'm done being lazy about it!

-
Sheik