Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bleeblaabloo......meh.


I haven't worked on anything lately.

I'm kind of on a break or something like that. I haven't been able to fully function enough to work my machine that well so I'm keeping my fabric in its bag and yeah. This means no Sac Anime.

I've been going through things, as my personal blog says and so I haven't been doin' much. I'll be okay....though.

I really miss my fiance and I'm trying to find a job and my place in the world. My belief in God has pulled me through this, well not the belief in Him. Just that He has helped me, Himself.

I will be better again and I will be better than EVAR D:!!


I just want to apologize that I won't be updating this much with any cosplay stuff.
So...I'm sorry :[


I still kind of upload videos online..sort of.

P.S.
I started on Fado, messed up again and haven't touched it since. T_T


-
Sheik