Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Day at the Park in Cosplay!


International Cosplay Day. It was fun! Only a few of us were able to attend but we still had lots of fun just goofing around. We had a few stares but there was this one guy who walked by and was like, "Nice cosplay!" and we were like "..... oh....thanks!!!" We weren't expecting anyone to know what we were doing because we live in such a "Small-hick-town"...kind of place. XD Yeah.....I mean I live in Hyrule.-cough-

In anycase! It was fun. We played in the playground area, took pics and made videos. I was going to upload a video but my computer was having issues with the program and was refusing to export the edited movie. ;__; So I can't upload it to youtube yet!!! Made me mad. I wanted it up last night. I'll try again though. I'm sorry. :[


I also texted quite a handful of people wishing them to have a happy International Cosplay Day!! Unfortunately my fiance doesn't cosplay so he said he wasn't celebrating it. I think he gets jealous of cosplay since it takes lots of time and money away... I don't know. He's a very inward person so dressing up + pictures are not his thing. XD It's fine....my friends were lots of fun and hilarious. But uh yeah. What did you guys do yesterday? Did you all dress up? :]