Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alodia Legend Status

I'd like to know... What is so legendary with Alodia? What makes her the "goddess"? Look at that cosplay... Doesn't even look at thing like the character she's cosplaying. Have you guys seen her K-On Yui cosplay? I see nothing legendary about it. I guess that drops her cosplay legend status.

I guess in a way she still is a legend. She's a legend of whore play. The way she whores to fans, politicians and now... Pirates... (Look at them trap Nendoroids, sold for the price of the original)
If you guys want a cosplay legend. Then you should see Azrael. A real legend, without him there would be no Anime Convention here in the Philippines. Plus he makes a good Shrek cosplay. (He's the one at the right? Am I right? Or wrong... Either way...)