Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, July 26, 2010

Parties~!!!


Soooooooo I went to a pool party on Friday. It was very fun!
We even had a fire at night so there were yummy smores involved.
On Saturday we made this funny D.gray-man skit on video and it'll be
up on Youtube sometime this week. I HOPE!
Then today I went to a party at another friends house and
they had LOTS of food. They are portuguese so it's in the blood
to cook, cook and COOK yummy food. My friend's dad made these
DELICIOUS PORTUGUESE DOUGHNUT THINGS.

O____O It was heaven in a few bites.
I had like 4 or 5. I don't remember. I wasn't even hungry. They were too good though.

I had a blast though. We were out on the dock with some friends and family members (all around the same age..early-mid twenties) and we were playing this number game.
It's kind of hard to explain on here but it was like "Big booty". Anyway! We were all cracking
up and having a really good time! I finally got home a little while ago. I feel tired now.

As for any "Bad news"...uhh I'm thinking about Sac Anime and wondering how I'm even going to afford it. =/ I really don't know at this point. I feel like I shouldn't be using what little money
I even have. I still have no job because I am slackin!