Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Cosplay list...toned down :[


I think I've been going a bit over board on cosplay too. I've been wanting to make WAAAAY too many costumes. I know I want to, but themoney is unfortunately an issue and I really need to calm down with it all. I have 4 new costumes I want to make for Fanime and I think that is all I will buy anything for. I already have all I need for Fado, I don't exactly have all I need for Luxray but I might just paint my body where the blue shows....I kind of like the idea of that but I don't know. I DON'T KNOW. O___O We shall see about that idea later.

ANYWAY! I'll list character names of all I will work on from now until Fanime. They won't exactly be in the order I'll be making them because I usually work on a few at a time!

(Thanks Ne-chan for the post, helped me kind of calm down with the cosplay thing too.) I love cosplay but...I honestly do need to relax before I'm broke and also too busy to find a job.


July 2010 - May 2011 (Assuming our list won't change...)
Fado - Windwaker (??)
Luxray - Pokemon (??)
Kisa Sohma - Fruits Basket (AOD, Sac Anime)
Squalo superbi - KHR! (AOD - Casual | Uniform - Fanime)
Lavi 3rd Uniform - D.Gray-man (Fanime)
Dizzy - Guilty Gear X (Fanime)
Peppitia Rosetti - Star Ocean 3 (Fanime)

Yeah, that's it. Man, I'm tired...good night.

-Cough- Watch this - cough - So dang cute XD