Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ani-Vent 2010

So I'm back from Ani-Vent. More like I've been back! There isn't TOO much to say. I had a nice time but I really felt I was dying in my outfit. I don't handle heat well at all anymore. I get too hot and start getting grumpy. :[ It sucks. I still had fun being Lavi with my friends as Lenalee, Allen and Kanda (YUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!). A tiny part of me wishes I had gone in one of my other outfits that I worked harder on, because I was doing a cosplay panel and felt kind of bleh up there in something I halfway bought. Another part of me wishes I was in a FREAKIN BIKINI---because it was DAAAAAAAAAANG HOT XD. The panel went well I think! People told us that they enjoyed our panel and a lot of people attended it too! O___O I was kind of nervous at first.....

Ahhh....next time, if it's a hot event I will choose one of the swimmers from Pokemon like my good friend Amber did for her Santa Cruz gathering which I wish I had been able to attend and she looked darn cute in it too. :) But...I am still going to cosplay as Lavi. He's fun to be...

I also really want to cosplay Squalo now.. (Reborn)*~* He's such a loud brat. Not the Kanda kind of brat... He's just a loud, high-tempered Italian mafia guy with gorgeous long white-silver hair *~* I plan on using the wig for more Ayame costumes too! I love crossplay...almost more than cosplay but I will still be girl characters---they have too many ADORABLE OUTFITS!

Man I use the shift key a lot.. I LIKE TO YELL CAN YOU SEE?!?!?!?! It's the enthusiasm in me. ;) Okay well uhhhhhhhhh I'm going to go. Miam's going to bbq up some tri-tip.. ;)

-
Sheik