Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, April 22, 2011

Macross Frontier : Sheryl Nome Cosplay

This is nice Macross Frontier : Sheryl Nome Cosplay, actually I did not really follow this Macross Frontier anime series, so I'll explained this Sheryl Nome character with the resources I got from Wikipedia ^^, Known as the "Galactic Fairy", Sheryl Nome is a pop idol from Macross Galaxy fleet who Constantly tops music charts, leading people to say That it was impossible not to hear her songs if you lived in this galaxy, Due to her beauty and singing talent, she is a very proud and self-assured person, Sheryl recognizes the singing talent of ranka Lee and Often offers to help her 'behind the scenes' to Realize her dream of singing. -Via-Wikipedia-


Well, ummm ... I'm a little confused what to say about this Macross Frontier : Sheryl Nome Cosplay, cos, I don't know for certain characteristics and her personality, but I think Mizuho Nomura look right as Sheryl Nome is a pop-idol, in this Macross Frontier : Sheryl Nome Cosplay Mizuho Nomura looks very hot and cute in that pink bikini, i guess every guys will like to see this cosplay photo, (I don't know Sheryl Nome ever wear a bikini like ^^ that) but that not a point here, when comparing this Sheryl Nome Cosplay by Mizuho Nomura with Sheryl Nome image on the internet, they look similar and both are pretty ^^", so I guess Mizuho it fits as Sheryl Nome!




I got this cosplay photo from Cosplay.Lightchan.com, so please note, i post this photo without intending to claim as mine, and dont forget to visit the original site :D, ow yea, if there is an objection to his cosplay photo posted on this MyAnimegirls blog, please e-mail me, I will respond that ASAP. OK!! i love cosplay ^^!! And I love Girls Generation \(^o^)/ too (just want to said that Lol :D hehehe).