Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Prince of Tennis: Niou Masaharu

unknown cosplay 037 - the prince of tennis cosplay - niou masaharuThere has been a steady stream of unknowns lately. I think I should get myself updated with the latest anime and games.

If only I had more time in my hands. But I guess that’s what they all say right?

Alright, we have a white haired bishounen this week! He could probably be anyone, but the design of his jacket might set him apart from everyone else. Any guesses would be appreciated, but I hope more people would leave their names this time when they comment! Even if you don’t have a website, you can just leave that field blank, and your name will still register in the name/url choice. Thank you to everyone who has been pointing me to the cosplayers’ websites!