Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Princess Agitha


Princess Agitha

I had a photoshoot yesterday. It was really windy though so I had to keep fixing my hair and wings. I still had fun though. My sister was the photographer, isn't she great? :D Kay-chan was there too, she was filming....totally pulling off her Tomoyo cosplay, except in regular clothing! Hehe. But yaaaaaaaah, it was great.

I love my Princess Agithat cosplay A LOT I just hate how it takes a while to get into it because of all the details I have to becareful with and the ones I need to add on after putting on the dress. I'm not sure what con she will be going to next, it might be Sac Anime...or it might just be AOD or something. I'm not sure ^___^;

For now though I have some other costumes to work on so she will stay safely hidden in my closet of costumes and junk. I seriously need to clean that thing out. :(!

You can view more photos here:

-
Sheik