Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Friday, June 25, 2010

AniVent Fresno, CA


Hi Everyone~!

Just reminding you all about next month's AniVent. It will be a small convention but it will be one none-the-less and I am super excited about it.
I no longer "plan" to bring my Luxray but there's still a chance I might bring it...or something else. I have a lot of brainstorming to do with that costume so right now I haven't even been working on it, to be honest. T___T; Ahh but I will do it eventually. What I have been working on though is Lavi's shirt and wig. I need to finish recoloring it and then finish touching up the shirt I bought. Most of the costume will be bought but alternated..since it's casual wear from the manga.
n_____n Sooo I won't be all crazy/hardcore for this event and I'm pretty happy about it. It means I can run around like a crazy Otaku. I hope I don't get fangirled... I mean a little attention is nice but a lot? Oy. :O! The reason I say this is because D.gray-man is kind of popular and even when my friend went as Yuu Kanda to the Ani-Jam picnic...she stepped out and some girls were like "Yuuu~!!!" XD So now that we'll actually have the 4 friends from the show...it'll be interesting to say the least.

Ahh...now moving onto what else is next. I'm still putting off the Fado costume that I want to take to Sac Anime. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to afford Sac Anime. I still desperately need a job but I SHOULD have one by then if I keep trying, right? Maybe I'll even borrow money to go. I really want to go. =(! I will work and clean houses if I need to..or babysit, ugh~ I just know I want to go and that PikminLink will be there and she asked me to bring my Agitha costume. :D Seeing as she is one of the cosplayers I favor, I will most likely bring it. I also want to walk around in the evening as our D.gray-man troupe..in our pjs that will have a touch of our personality to them. Hehe. ^____^

But um yeah..here's a photo of my Lavi progress!