Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Styling Ayame & Shigure wigs...

Going to style the wigs today, I think? I'm not sure. MY SHIGURE....is busy at work right now, but I think she'll be coming over to pick up her wig. It came in the mail today. I almost missed it too. I heard a knock and I thought it was at the door to my room so I rolled over and looked. Then I peeked outside my window (my bed is right next to it.) and I saw a car...then I saw a person leaving the front door with a package. I was like :O!!!!!!! I've never shot out of bed soo fast. LOL.

I hurried and opened the door, my hair was all thrashed and I was wearing my baggy pj's.... the lady was like "Oh I'm sorry.." I was like "No! It's okay.." then I signed the paper and got the package ;3

Should be easy to style them... Going to use wax, Got2BeGlued, Hair Cement(Maybe?) and hairspray..I think. Rawr. Shouldn't be too hard.


...I'm going to go work on my Princess Agitha cosplay right now. I have my crap all spread out on the floor. :P

UPDATE: No wig styling today. Stuffs got in the way and no cars were available for transportation on either side. It's like they planned to keep us stranded =.=!!

Rawr. Anyway. Perhaps tomorrow. I at least got some decorating done....I feel kind of tired now.