Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, December 14, 2009

Shoes~

I'm back home again. I had been at Kay-chans since Friday night..~

We took "best friend" pictures in JC. Pennys at the mall then ate some Panda Express before buying our shoeeeeeeeesssssssss............... So now we have some nice black shoes for our boy school uniforms. When we got back into town I helped her with a school project. I had to be a creepy rich guy...heheh, it was funny. Took a while for everyone to get their parts down but it still was good in the end.

We cut our patterns out for the top half of our uniforms and I'll probably work on that today after I finish working on some other stuff that I'm getting paid for..@@;




Bleh. Arguments through text suck....and so does feeling like you're getting a bladder infection. I'm going to go take another cranberry supplement pill. D: Those help a lot!


Bai....