Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Loves Me Some Robby!

SO. I've been busy!!! Rawr...but it has been really nice! I am feeling a bit better health wise too.

It's been very, very nice spending time with my fiance here. We haven't done THAT much but it's still fun. :3 We got some new wii games and Hello Kitty skins for my wiimotes! They're so cute now. XD Oh yeah! My Christmas party was pretty fun and I got the best gift EVAR...okay one of the best. Kay-chan got me a Hello Kitty toaster!!! I've been wanting one foreveeerrr..... It toasts the bread and leaves a hello kitty mark on it. :D

I will totally post pictures later. Right now Robby looks bored...so I'm going to go talk to him. :]


P.S.
No cosplay stuff done yet. >.<; But I think I'm getting a JoAnn's fabric gift card. Robby offered to get me fabric, but we were at Wal-Mart and I didn't want that fabric..D:

Okay...bye...!