Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gurren Lagann Cosplay Beautiful Yoko Littner

I've posted two Yoko Littner Cosplay Photo before, include Yoko Littner Cosplay by Saya and now I have another Yoko Littner Cosplay photo, Yoko Littner always look beautiful and also hot, as well as Yoko Littner Cosplay photo this time, this looks very beautiful and hot too and the materials used for the costume I think that fit with that Yoko Costume, and nice wig too (well, actually I'm not too happy with her wig ^^") even so...this is beautiful Yoko Littner Cosplay photo, but unfortunately I've forgotten where I got this cosplay photo, so ... sorry I can not state the name the original owner of this picture >.<.

myanimegirls.blogspot.com



Yoko Littner She is a girl from Jeeha's neighboring village of Ritona who had been chasing the Gunmen that crashed into Jeeha Village during the events of Episode 1. She wields an extensive range of firearms, most frequently of which is a long range sniper rifle modeled after the Barrett M82. Although she is 14, the same age as Simon, she is very mature for her age and she is one of the most rational members of the group. I love this Cosplay Photo. Greatt!