Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amazing Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay

This Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay photo really makes me confused, as I said this is Amazing Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay Photo! I find this Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay photo from MMosite, but it was so amazing...to the extent that, all people just said "dont need any word, enjoy it " * lol *, WTH! they do not include any information about whos the cosplayer or what cosplay photo is this >.<. i really love this Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay, well ... I really do not know what cosplay photo is this, but this Cosplay Photo really makes me amazed,. i loveeee Samurai Girls and Kunoichi. they all look very cool, maybe the word "dont need any words" really fit for this Amazing Ren, Tasha and Tomia Cosplay xD.

myanimegirls.blogspot.com










Actually I'm not too sure they are Tasha, Tomia and Ren, but I think it was them, Tasha and Tomia is a duo  beautiful Korean cosplayer who is always seen did cosplay together, just like at this Boa Hancock Cosplay, there is absolutely no information about this Amazing Cosplay Photo, so for the reader of this post, and know what cosplay is this, Please tell me T.T, what Cosplay is this? from what Anime? I would be very grateful. the information i got just its KR Coser Cosplay Photo, i really love this cosplay photo, but now I really hate the word "dont need anyword xD"! it makes me suffer >.<", its PERFECT!